Monday, July 18, 2011

Fab

When I'm decorating for my clients, my favorite part is putting together fabric stories!  I guess this is a nod to my degree in Apparel Design.

The client already had curtains out of the pink floral fabric for her little girl's room.  I picked out these two complimentary fabrics to break up all the pink.


We are talking about using the pink floral for drapery and bedskirts and pillow shams.  The green dot would be a duvet cover and additional sham with the solid green linen as a ruffle trim.  

Isn't it fun?

1 comment:

  1. I love any project that requires fabric sourcing! Definitely a favorite and I love the ones that you chose for this project! I miss your posts! Hope you will post something new soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails