Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mermaids

Sorry I've been postless for the past couple of weeks.

I've been busy because...

...We went to a wedding in Alys Beach, FL...
Beautiful couple, beautiful ceremony, beautiful decor, fabulous food.
Floating flower torches in the pool...
All the flowers in this cake are made of sugar!

And a mermaid...

Us...
We went with my parents...
Pretty fab, ehh?
The band was Tyrone, otherwise known as "Super T", which was so fun.
BeiBei was home with her mermaid... (Our dear friend, Alex, stayed at our house with her).


...We have been trying to keep up with the little raskel angel...
Here she is, showing how she can "sit".
 So far she can "sit", "drop it" (very useful for a teething puppy), and almost "come".

Last week she got her first bath...
It was pretty traumatic for her.


...I went to Atlanta for the day...
On Tuesday of this week, I met my mom and my sister Emily in Atlanta for the day.  I had to make some swaps and returns at IKEA and they were there for a few days visiting my aunt and getting out of town for a few days for Spring Break.  These pictures were taken at the Fernbank Natural History Museum.
Notice Amelia's mismatched shoes.  She made it out of the house that way when they left for Atlanta and they didn't pack any extras.  She sometimes dresses herself and comes up with the cutest wacky outfits...


More to come on a few around-the-house projects that have kept us busy as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails