Thursday, September 16, 2010

DC Decor

I had a great time in Washington DC decorating for my client this weekend!
I was definitely nervous and wondering if I would be able to pull it off.  But I feel like it went really well, and I think I gained a lot of confidence as a result.
I have never decorated a room from scratch before.  My own house is all about hand-me-downs and just "making it work".  It was great to see that I can visualize things and do a room from scratch.
The weekend was a whirlwind, and I can't wait to share pictures of the process.  (I'll do a post about it later.)
Unfortunately, there are no "after" pictures to behold yet, because everything we bought is being delivered in the next few weeks.  I arrived to an empty house, and left an empty house (plus a few lamps).  It is a bummer that I may never see the finished product in person, but I can't wait to see pictures!

Empty house...Blank slate...

1 comment:

  1. way to go Sara! can't wait to see more of your interior decor talents! i LOVE your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails